This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs RPA Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What distinguishes you:
- At least 2 to 4 years professional experience in programming (including scripting / coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development;
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Uipath) highly desirable;
- Degree in Engineering / Computer Science and / or relevant professional certificate(s);
- Experience with process analysis, design, and implementation; business and technical requirements; problem-solving and system(s) testing, including UAT and bug fixes;
- Basic understanding of Lean and Six Sigma process methodologies;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (oral and written) in English, with the ability to interact confidently, at all levels of management;
- Strong project management, able to prioritize and manage multiple portfolio;
- Be a highly driven, autonomous, resilient and team player with a strong work ethic;
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, innovative and multicultural team / business environment.
Your contribution to something big:
- Work with clients and senior developers to execute RPA initiatives by analyzing and designing process workflows; building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions and ensuring quality of the system;
- Assist clients and Program Manager in the construction of Business Cases and opportunity identification efforts to support the further adoption of RPA solutions throughout the organization;
- Share experience and knowledge to assist in the development of recommendations and solutions that are in-line with industry best practices;
- Work with clients and Program Manager to ensure that all project documents are maintained and knowledge is transferred to clients throughout the engagement;
- Participate in training to enhance your skills and abilities in RPA, including tools and best practices;
- Support your Project Managers in managing project timelines, quality, budgets as well as client relationships;
- Lead, mentor and motivate your project teams in the execution of day-to-day tasks and in the development of their RPA skills and abilities.