This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs International Recruiter active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Extended experience in recruitment, either in a specialized agency or in a tech company with high volumes of recruitment. We are also open to any candidate driven by performance and familiar with the IT/Technology industries, eg. an engineer willing to shift from technical to business or a former business manager
• Knowledge of Technology (mechanical, embedded electronics, manufacturing engineering, safety …) and/or IT environments are highly recommended
• Positive mindset and strong interpersonal skills are a prerequisite to interface efficiently with the candidates and the local ALTEN managers
• Persistent, driven by performance and results-oriented, able to reach deadlines and work autonomously
• Curious, deep understanding of the business issues and industries addressed by the ALTEN subsidiaries
• Fluent in Romanian and English, a third language (French, German …) is a plus.
• Identification (sourcing and hunting) and phone qualification of potential candidates, in line with the needs expressed by the ALTEN subsidiaries
• Face to face interviews
• Organization and preparation of visio interviews with the local ALTEN managers for the short-listed candidates
• Coaching of the candidates and follow-up with the countries
• Closing and contract signature.
• Based in Bucharest, the International Recruiter will support the fast development of our subsidiaries all around the world. Reporting to the International recruitment team based in Paris, your mission will consist in recruiting talented engineers who can demonstrate their potential for playing a key-role in the technical delivery of our local subsidiaries.