AS400 / RPG Training Program - Junior Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN KEPLER - IT DIVISION active
View all jobs AS400 / RPG Training Program - Junior Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar degree
• Good level of English language
• Attention to detail
• Good abilities of communication, relationship
• Motivation for professional development.
• Spirit of initiative, proactivity
• Participation in the definition of architecture.
• Analysis of business requirements and interviews with business representatives.
• Proposal for technical solutions.
• Writing technical / functional specifications.
• Code development.
• Unit testing.
What exactly can you expect if you work at Kepler?
• We have been collaborating with Romanian and foreign companies for over 20 years, which brings a certain polyvalence.
• We provide you with a “Career Path Officer” who’s primary objective is to create a high comfort level for programmers, business analysts, project managers (in one word, our Kepler Specialist) in the projects they are involved in, but his role has many other facades.
• Another element which is a common day reality for a Kepler Specialist is the flexibility. This goes beyond the classical work schedule flexibility and refers to the possibility of changing both projects and technologies.
• Career development is not a wish. It’s a reality.