Site Design Engineer
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
• Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Engineering (Telecommunications/Electrical/Electronic/Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience) or minimum one year practical experience in telecommunication/IT field;
• Site Design knowledge is a plus
• Basic knowledge of Networking Technologies such as transport, transmission, radio networks.
• Experience in telecommunication project or maintenance is essential;
• Fluent in English. German language (written and conversational) is an advantage
• Autonomous, strong learning and team cooperation ability;
• Able to travel in Germany;
• Responsible, service minded, flexible, taking initiatives, highly motivated - self-starter
• Fast learner, learn new skills in a short time
• Well-organized, work independently under pressure
• Team player, cooperate with local Romania team and Germany team
• Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
• Problem solving & strategic thinking
• Presentation and communication skills, able to advise in a convincing way, verbally as well as on paper
• Definition of standard external & internal procedures for Site Preparation based on customer requirements, especially consider the offshore delivery
• External and internal interface for project coordination
• Detail workflow for the process, every input/output/Analysis/template..etc
• Manage & review the results of all defined Site Preparation procedures
• Good understanding of technical documentation like low/high level design (ex: site construction plan)
• Correct fault (defect) interpretation in compliance with the internal regulations (standards)
• Knowledge transfer of all Site Preparation processes to other colleagues
• Investigate, isolate and drive problems reported by customer to a closure
• Cleansing of documentation errors in alignment with customer. etc;
• Processing different requests received from other departments (warranty issues, site construction issues, electrical issues) based on the agreed WLA/ SLA
• Tracking the ongoing requests, forward them to the responsible departments and upload the documentation in the internal database (Saperion)
• Receiving offers from 3rd parties, comparing, handling offers and process them further
• Update of the internal database after technical documentation is received from 3rd parties
• Updating the procedures in compliance with customer needs
• Daily reporting
Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication. We are a fast growing and leading global information and communications technology solutions provider. With our three business units Carrier, Enterprise and Consumer, we offer network infrastructure, cloud computing solution and devices such as smart phones and tablet PCs.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D). More than one third of the world population and more than half of the German population use, directly or indirectly, Huawei technology. We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent. At Huawei, if you are driven and show results, your efforts will be rewarded.
Anywhere you are, Huawei is there. Join us for a Building a Better Connected World.
We offer an international career with professional development opportunities. You will gain exposure to the latest technologies. Our office is a dynamic and friendly place, where like-minded professionals exchange and build know-how. We promote and reward talent and invite you to grow with us.