Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cegeka Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile DWH/BI Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
With over 4000 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers.
In addition to the offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, on the Romanian Market, Cegeka has two offices: one in Bucharest and one in Iasi, with more than 400 employees.
We have 3 Business Units: SOFAR – Software Factory Romania; CGMS – Cegeka Global Managed Services Center; STAID - Shared Technology and Infrastructure Delivery.
At SOFAR, our division that deals with software development, the highest number of employees consists of Java, .NET, PHP, Mobile, SharePoint, Computer Vision, Blockchain Developers, reason for which main recruitment focus for this division is also placed on similar profiles.
At CGMSC, our division that deals with infrastructure management, most of the employees are involved in support activities on various environments and technologies, among which we can identify Windows Servers, Linux/Unix, Citrix, VMware etc.
Within STAID, we provide technical support and tools’ configuration through multicultural teams (Romanian and Belgian), that work with and on Networking, Python, MSSql or various security platforms.
Are you authentic, involved, committed and eager to learn? Then you are the best fit to our team of professionals.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
Context of the job
With over 4400 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important ICT providers in Benelux. We develop, implement and manage IT applications and infrastructures for medium-sized and large organizations. We overcome challenges for clients in the healthcare, social security, retail, public, industry, logistics and financial sectors. Customers use our services to implement and integrate IT infrastructures, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, the development and implementation of applications, technical support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Hasselt (BE), Leuven (BE) and Geleen (NL), we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers. As well as the Belgian domestic market, Cegeka also has branches in the Netherlands, Romania, Italy, etc. where we have subsidiary companies for remote management and software development.
We are looking for a DWH/BI Developer to join the Cegeka Team that collaborates on a daily basis with the internal customers. You will work closely with your colleagues from the Reporting Team, that has members both in Belgium and Romania.
• Design and implement ETL flows for intake of data from both internal and outside sources as well as ensure data is verified and quality is checked
• Design, develop and implement SSAS cubes for various business functions
• Document the integration pipelines into easy-to-understand technical specifications
• Be aware of potential blocking, deadlocking and write code to avoid those situations
• Understand the business requirements to identify various source data systems and elements
• Monitor, support and troubleshoot ETL processes and data warehouse environment
• Participate in the improvement of team standards, procedures and best practice
• Support the Operational Database team including high performance physical database design & performance tuning
• Cooperate in the process of building the reports required to fulfil the business requirement
• Work with other team members, share knowledge, suggestions, perform peer reviews
• Minimum 1-2 year of experience with Microsoft Integration Services (SSIS) and ETL processes
• Minimum 1-2 year of experience with Analysis Services (SSAS, Tabular/Multidimensional version)
• Passion for developing in a DWH environment
• Good knowledge of standard DWH principals (Kimball, Inmon, Datavault)
• Strong comprehension of data management best practices
• Ability to take ownership of your work and communicate with everyone to get the job done
• Analytical, technical and diagnostic skills
• Working knowledge of ITIL principles and practices is a plus
• Experience with Microsoft Reporting Services is a plus
• Knowledge of or Team Foundation Server is a plus
• Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
Offer (bonuses, benefits)
• Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
• We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
• Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
• Meal tickets
• Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
• Massage within the company premises
• Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
• Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box, etc.)
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
• Continuous learning and improvement activities
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots