Junior Data Analyst
LeasePlan is one of the world’s leading Car-as-a-Service companies, with 1.8 million vehicles under management in over 30 countries.
With over 50 years’ experience, our mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ‘any car, anytime, anywhere’ service – so our customers can focus on What's next for them. Across 32 countries, LeasePlan purchases, funds and manages vehicles for its customers, providing a complete end-to-end service.
LeasePlan Shared Service Center was founded in December 2017 in Bucharest, aiming to establish consistent harmonized processes, delivering customer excellence through a continuous improvement and ONE Team mindset.
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
• English (fluent, verbally and written)
• Advanced Excel skills and good knowledge on Microsoft Office suite
• VBA Macro for Excel
• Able to plan and organize, estimate deadlines, prioritize workload and complete multiple tasks simultaneously under pressure and tight deadlines;
• High attention to detail without compromising the ability to keep track of the assigned on going tasks ;
• Understanding of common business practices & processes
• Maintain relation with LP entities (Set up deadlines and follow up with LP entities to collect monthly reports; Communicate with international teams involved, in order to assure the best analytics; Weekly calls with transformational team for updates on daily activity )
• Ensure data correctness and accuracy (Perform sanity check on excel files to preserve a specific format; Provide bi-annual quality reports for reporting completeness and accuracy of data)
• Creating and maintaining monthly reports / dashboards (Structure data and prepare Excel reports; Developing and updating dashboards for integrating different indicators; Make ad-hoc comparative analysis to check discrepancy on figures)
• Comply with process flow and deadlines (Sent reminders -> collect data -> perform sanity check -> send a second reminder for missing countries-> upload data on SQL server -> ensure data is correct)
• Continuous improvement (Pro-actively implement improvements and support addressing newly identified needs coming from the business experts to increase efficiency and quality)
• Application automation solutions (Come up with ideas to eliminate repetitive steps and implement solutions using VBA language)