User Interface (UI) Designer - New SW Development Hub
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Cteam active
View all jobs User Interface (UI) Designer - New SW Development Hub active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Cteam Human Capital este una dintre companiile reputate in piata de resurse umane si livreaza servicii de consultanta HR (studii salariale, compensatii & beneficii, etc.), recrutare si selectie, administrare de personal, coaching, training, teambuilding, atat in Romania, cat si pe pietele din Europa unde este prezenta.
Din 2016, Cteam Human Capital face parte din grupul international de companii Cteam, cu birouri in Bulgaria, Bosnia-Hertegovina, Cehia, Croatia, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, Slovacia.
• A BS or MS in Graphic, interactive design or equivalent
• Experience with design tools such as Photoshop or Sketch and wireframing tools
• Experience with icon design and pixel-level design graphic user interface (GUI), screen layout and composition page layout and composition animation
• Experience of prototyping mobile application interfaces for smartphones/tablets (Apple, Android, Windows 10)
• Strong interpersonal skills, user modeling skills, digital product design, interaction design, and information architecture
• Proven success working in and promoting a rapidly changing, collaborative, and iterative product development environment
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• French is highly appreciated
• Design intuitive UI, service navigation, customer journeys, and graphical client wireframes
• Transform the wireframes and mock-ups into a graphical identity
• Prototype components into controls, mechanisms, and processes that users require to meet goals
• Create a unique and intuitive graphical user interface on multiple devices
• Support developers on design implementation
• As a part of our agile team, design disruptive and intuitive User Interface (mainly on web and mobile, Flat Design, 3D Design/VR, and video), navigation tools, customer journeys, and design client wireframes,
• Create unique and culturally-relevant solutions to engage users with valuable experiences
• Translate strategic design into controls, mechanisms, and processes that users require to meet goals (into an elegant and user-friendly experience)
• Be able to assess the usability of web and mobile interactions
• Participate in visual problem-solving with the UX, the Business Analyst and Product owners
• Develop choices around design and user interfaces that allow cross-discipline teams
• Develop initial, low fidelity visual designs for prototypes, as well as information and content strategy that includes graphical representations of quantitative data or other information elements
• Perform and decline wireframe and templates based on feedback from internal reviews and user testing
• Support of design implementation by developers (understanding of technical issues and constraints)
• Work with other graphic designers in order to maintain artistic and visual consistency across all web and mobile deliverables (graphic Renault Digital guidelines)
• Communicate and justify design work both verbally and written, as you will work closely with product owners.
• Monitor trends in design, interfaces, UX, graphics tools,
Create Graphical User Interfaces and decline them on multiple devices.