User Experience (UX) Designer - New SW Development Hub
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Cteam active
View all jobs User Experience (UX) Designer - New SW Development Hub active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Cteam Human Capital este una dintre companiile reputate in piata de resurse umane si livreaza servicii de consultanta HR (studii salariale, compensatii & beneficii, etc.), recrutare si selectie, administrare de personal, coaching, training, teambuilding, atat in Romania, cat si pe pietele din Europa unde este prezenta.
Din 2016, Cteam Human Capital face parte din grupul international de companii Cteam, cu birouri in Bulgaria, Bosnia-Hertegovina, Cehia, Croatia, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, Slovacia.
• BA or MA degrees in design, business, psychology, strategy, marketing or another relevant field
• Experience with ethnographic research (quant. and qual.), divergent exploration, conceptual development, and industrial design
• At least 4 years of professional experience
• Ideally experience in the start-up scene and/or with innovative tech firms, e.g., the founding of own start-up or Silicon Valley history
• Strong drive and motivation
• Experience of prototyping mobile application interfaces for smartphones/tablets (Apple, Android, Windows 10)
• Strong interpersonal skills, user modeling skills, digital product design, interaction design, and information architecture
• Possesses curiosity for the technical environment, UI, web and mobile applications
• Proven success working in and promoting a rapidly changing, collaborative, and iterative product development environment
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• French is highly appreciated.
• Identify and understand insights from customer research and market analysis
• Contribute to deep trend analysis and research of interesting exemplars in the marketplace
• Identify insights from customer research and market analysis
• Bring your research to life through personas, customer journeys, insight opportunity frameworks, system maps, user stories, sketches and scenarios that meet your customer profiles in a multi-device approach
• Challenge the client benefits and the business
• Build the Customer Journey and the personas
• Build efficient wireframes and mock-ups
• Prototype the digital product and define the functionalities
Collaborative design and development
• Using divergent design thinking techniques for the conceptual development of products, connected services, and physical form-factors
• Converge innovative ideas to a set of digital and tangible products in partnership with solution architects, product owners, and engineering
• Communicate design ideas using techniques, including product concepts, wireframes, service models, customer journeys, industrial designs, story maps and/or infographics
Iteratively design, test and refine intuitive and elegant products and services for web, mobile or other digital screens
Build a detailed Customer Journey and wireframes for an innovative and functional user