Solution Architect (SA) - New SW Development Hub
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Cteam active
View all jobs Solution Architect (SA) - New SW Development Hub active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Cteam Human Capital este una dintre companiile reputate in piata de resurse umane si livreaza servicii de consultanta HR (studii salariale, compensatii & beneficii, etc.), recrutare si selectie, administrare de personal, coaching, training, teambuilding, atat in Romania, cat si pe pietele din Europa unde este prezenta.
Din 2016, Cteam Human Capital face parte din grupul international de companii Cteam, cu birouri in Bulgaria, Bosnia-Hertegovina, Cehia, Croatia, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, Slovacia.
• Technical expertise (overarching understanding of architecture, object-oriented programming languages, database design and systems, component technologies, XML standards, and current technology trends) of digital solutions on mobile devices as well as legacy environments
• Experience with No-SQL and SQL DBs, also exposure to big data environments
• Comfortable managing multiple teams and delivering on time
• Strong problem-solving skills, intelligence, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (detail oriented)
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• French is highly appreciated
• Specifies and maintains the architecture of the solution that will be developed by lead dev
• Provides expertise to ensure product performance, ecosystem integration, and flexibility
• Provides input on any architecture and technology issue
• Ensures architecture, required capacities and tech alignment between teams maximizing reuse of components
• During definition of product
• Creates a High-Level architecture diagram
• Identifies impacted systems
• Drives resolution for architectural ambiguities
• Provides enterprise technical architectural perspective
• During iterative execution delivery
• Creates sequence diagrams for developers and supports development in High-level Design
• Provides input on any architectural issues
• During integration and deployment
• Helps resolve architectural issues that emerge during integration
Provides architecture for the solution in line with RD guidelines and considering inputs from Digital Team, functional architecture team, security team and technical architecture team and maintains it during the product lifecycle.