Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile American Greetings active.
Vezi toate job-urile DevOps Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms.
- BS in computer science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Experience scripting Amazon Web Services is preferred (python/bash)
- Knowledge of HTML, HTTP, Content Delivery Networks and other related internet technologies
- Understands firewall access rules - iptables, AWS security groups and Mod Security
- Understands declarative configuration management (Ansible / Chef / Puppet)
- Understands key network protocols (DNS, HTTP, SMTP) and related server configuration
- Understands basics of IP networking, IP routing
- Adept with Linux command line
- Adept with ssh (key management, port forwarding, debugging)
- 2 years administering Linux web servers in a professional capacity
- 1 year automating tasks with scripting languages: UNIX shell, Perl and Python preferred
* Debugs unusual server problems - Uses tcp dump to debug
* Writes scripts for intermediate automation (data manipulation)
* Writes scripts for basic automation (replacing straight manual steps)
* Writes new server templates (CFEngine, Ansible), writes test cases
* Creates estimates for tasks with assistance from senior team-members
* Delivers code that is generally accepted by senior team-members
* Interprets and delivers upon technical specifications with guidance from senior engineers
* Analyzes reported problems and documents the results and findings
* Performs routine changes (Account management, OS install, sysvinit)
* Creates effective documentation
* Able to stay current and adapt to new/latest technologies
* Recognizes the risk of changes and tailors actions accordingly
American Greetings is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
- Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView – Data Warehouse;
- Linux, Microsoft Windows - Active Directory, Exchange 2010, VM-Ware – System Admin;
- Avalanche, JMeter, Selenium - QA Automation and much more.
Join US, and you’ll discover a place where work becomes fun! We are in Cotroceni Business Center – close to Politechnica University and AFI.