This job is no longer active!
View all jobs American Greetings active
View all jobs DevOps Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms.
- Experience ing Amazon Web Services is preferred (Python/Bash);
- Experience with Mail protocols / Server configuration (SMTP, Postfix, Dovecot, Sendmail);
- Experience Load balancers (F5 and Nginx);
- Experience with Apache and Nginx webservers (rewrite rules and access control);
- Experience with Jenkins;
- Adept with Linux command line;
- 1-3 years administering Linux web servers in a professional capacity;
- 1-2 year automating tasks with ing languages: UNIX shell, Perl and Python preferred;
- 1-2 year using declarative configuration management solution (Ansible / Puppet / Chef).
- Information Systems or related experience.
- Flexible, organized, good work ethic - requires little supervision;
- Willing to learn new things and apply that knowledge to achieve goals;
- Pro-active, able to meet schedules and deadlines;
- Communicates effectively with team members and more senior technology engineers;
- Receptive to feedback, helps & offers solutions;
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Participate in oncall rotation;
- Writes s for intermediate automation (data manipulation);
- Writes s for basic automation (replacing straight manual steps);
- Writes new Ansible Playbooks;
- Creates estimates for tasks with assistance from senior team-members;
- Delivers code that is generally accepted by senior team-members;
- Interprets and delivers upon technical specifications with guidance from senior engineers;
- Creates effective documentation;
- Recognizes the risk of changes and tailors actions accordingly.
American Greetings is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love.
American Greetings’ major greeting card lines are American Greetings, Carlton Cards, Gibson, Recycled Paper Greetings and Papyrus. We also own large web collections of greetings on the Web.
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, American Greetings has offices worldwide in Canada, UK - Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $ 1.9 billion.
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data Warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
• Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView, Cloudera – Data Warehouse;
• Python, Java, C#, , HTML, CSS, Endeca, SAP, Node JS, Android, iOS, Angular, Web dynpro, ABAP, SSIS, Batch scripts – Web & Mobile Development;
• Linux, Microsoft Windows - Active Directory, Exchange, VM-Ware – System Admin;
• Java, Groovy, Selenium, Apium, Geb - QA Automation and much more;
• Web Design, Adobe Illustrator - Creativity;
Join US, and you’ll discover a place where work becomes fun! We are in Cotroceni Business Center – close to Politechnica University and AFI Mall.