Agile Coach (AC) - New SW Development Hub
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Cteam active
View all jobs Agile Coach (AC) - New SW Development Hub active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Cteam Human Capital este una dintre companiile reputate in piata de resurse umane si livreaza servicii de consultanta HR (studii salariale, compensatii & beneficii, etc.), recrutare si selectie, administrare de personal, coaching, training, teambuilding, atat in Romania, cat si pe pietele din Europa unde este prezenta.
Din 2016, Cteam Human Capital face parte din grupul international de companii Cteam, cu birouri in Bulgaria, Bosnia-Hertegovina, Cehia, Croatia, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, Slovacia.
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) in theory and practice.
• Knowledge of development processes at least in theory (Extreme Programming,
• Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development, DevOps).
• Deployment of Agility on several projects.
• Coach behavior.
• Has developed human skills (e.g. by following a dedicated training), such as Empathy.
• Ability to influence a group of people.
• Ability to handle conflictual situations.
• Very good level of English
• French is highly appreciated
• At least 5 years of experience in Agile projects and 2 years in coaching.
• Provides assistance upon request.
• Help understand the Agile mindset and take on the right behavior for the development teams, the Steering Group, and the stakeholders.
• Ensures the team is doing good Agile in each phase of the project by observing, consulting and providing feedback
• Performs continual watch for his/her domain (methods, human, ...) and participates in Agile community events
• Updates continuously training and best practices documents in accordance with the maturity of the organization
• Regularly assesses Agile maturity and points out improvement opportunities
Activities with individuals
• Coaches individuals in understanding their role and improving their efficiency. The coach is primarily dedicated to the team members (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Product
• Leader, developers or any other team members) and may also work with Steering Group members or on other members of the organization.
• Coaches in resolving specific problems.
Activities with a team
• Motivates and inspires cross-functional teams in the delivery of digital products at a constant pace following best-in-class Agile principles.
• Supports agile teams during framing.
• Animates different workshops.
• Helps in creating the Agile artifacts.
• Helps in animating the Agile events.
• Supports the team in producing the User Stories and provides guidance on how to write user stories properly.
• Ensures that the blocking points are identified and escalated if necessary.
• Resolves potential conflicts between peoples.
• Verifies that the team maturity is evolving to allow the coach to leave the project as soon as possible.
Activities with a Steering Group
• Helps in understanding their role in the Agile methodology.
• Provides guidance with Agile metrics.
Activities with the organization
• Contributes to the Agile communities.
• Promotes new practices.
• Updates training material and best practice documents in accordance with the maturity of the organization.
• Helps the organization throughout its transformation.
• Works with domain directors to help them extend the Agility within their perimeter.
• Deploys Agile practices beyond Agile projects and teams (Managers, support functions).
• The Agile Coach mentors’ individuals, teams or the organization to promote the Agile guidelines provided and to adapt them to each context; helping them adopt the good practices and an Agile mindset.
• As an evangelist, he explains how the Agile mindset and Agile methodologies can improve the team performance and how they can be adapted to different contexts.
• As a trainer, he explains the methodology and how it is the necessity to respect the main rules.
• As a coach, he helps the team to adapt the methodology to the context of the intervention. He gives advice, helps with the emergence of ideas by the team and helps the team to be self-organized.
• He is focused on the efficiency of the whole team and its ability to improve
• His activities vary depending on the mission.