This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs IT Auditor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Allianz is operating a regional Audit hub in the region Central and Eastern Europe to support the local Internal Audit departments with resources, skills and competencies to conduct and perform Information Technology audits.
To do so, we are looking for IT auditors to join the regional Audit Hub..
- Execute internal audits in the area of IT (IT technology, IT operations, IT infrastructure, systems and applications, IT and Information security);
- Strong interaction with local internal audit departments and Group Audit;
- Ensure that IT specific policies and procedures in Allianz as well as external regulations are complied with;
- Develop effective business relationships and encourage knowledge sharing within the Allianz Audit Community in order to identify, package and implement business and IT solutions that help the Allianz Group grow and become more successful.
- Strong academic background (University Diploma or Degree);
- Strong IT background with technical skills (see section Experience and key skills);
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) another language relevant to the region of the Audit Hub is a plus.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in Information Technology including IT Service Management and Outsourcing;
- Operational IT experience in one or more of the following areas within the last 3 years:
- Server platforms and architecture/operating systems
UNIX/Linux/Windows, and/or Mainframe
Virtualization (. VMware, XEN)
- Storage and data management
SAN, NAS, distributed storage architectures
Backup and restore
- End User devices: architecture, platforms and technology
PC, Laptop, mobile devices
Virtualization (. Citrix, Terminal Services)
- Network technologies and architectures
Protocol, services, technologies (. IPv4, IPv6, MPLS, VLAN)
Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), Wireless networks
Virtual Private networks (VPN)
Communication and Telephony: VoIP, telecommunications
- Database systems (. DB2, Oracle, IMS, MS SQL Server)
Technology and architecture, Database modelling, management and administration
- Middleware technologies and architecture
Application servers and services
- IT Infrastructure services and applications (. Email, Document management systems)
- IT Risk Management and IT Security
Infrastructure (Firewalls, Proxy, Advanced Malware protection)
Logging system, Log file analysis
Physical security (. fire/water/heat sensors in data centers)
- Identity and Access Management
Authorization & Authentication systems (. Identity and Access Management, Active Directory, Directory services, RACF, LDAP)
Public Key infrastructure
- Cloud Computing and Outsourcing
- Business systems
BenefitsHealth and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.