Client Security Analyst
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms.
• Hand-on experience in administering Windows security is required.
• Must have a strong understand of windows Share permissions, NTFS permissions and Active Directory group memberships
• Mainframe security administration experience is highly desirable.
• Planning, implementation and ongoing support of security environment in multi-site organization
• Responsible for day-to-day security configuration tasks and user administration throughout production support and all project lifecycles.
• This position will be responsible for executing day-to-day tasks to include creating, deleting, disabling, enabling, unlocking and modifying user accounts, permissions and access rights in multiple technical platforms.
• Prioritizes and provides resolution for security support and authorization issues in compliance with IT service level agreements
• Monitors for potential security policy violations and report to IT management with recommended corrective actions.
• Create and maintain documentation of all relevant security specifications, systems, and procedures
• Work with Internal Audit & Compliance teams to facilitate strong controls around user access and usage of the system as appropriate and to ensure the SAP applications and other open systems are secured as per organizational company security policies and procedures.
• Assist team in working with the business and project teams in developing functional specifications related to security concerns
• Manage open requests and issues to ensure all work is delivered on time and with high quality
• Perform security design and engineering for new solutions and the implementation of those solutions
• Champion process, documentation and operational improvements and best practices
• Work closely with management to create effective developmental plans for the security analysts to continually improve the group’s collective skillset and knowledge
• Performs other duties as assigned.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
• Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView – Data Warehouse;
• Linux, Microsoft Windows - Active Directory, Exchange 2010, VM-Ware – System Admin;
• Avalanche, JMeter, Selenium - QA Automation and much more.
Join US, and you’ll discover a place where work becomes fun! We are in Cotroceni Business Center – close to Politechnica University and AFI.