Functional Safety Engineer for Automotive
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HELLA Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Functional Safety Engineer for Automotive active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
- Bachelor Degree/Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Experience working in automotive industry is an advantage
- Experience in embedded hardware or software at system level
- Ideally, you have knowledge in power semiconductor switches and automotive interfaces
- Analytical skills in customer requirements, risk analysis, process improvement would be a plus
- Team player attitude who likes to work in a multicultural team
- Language skills in English
- Plan, coordinate and document safety activities for customer projects in accordance with functional safety standards
- Collaborate with the Engineers working at system, hardware and software development level
- Drive and lead technical discussions for functional safety related activities
- Perform specific safety analysis as FMEA, FTA, etc
Choose to join us and you will have the opportunity to develop with our organization in Romania, as part of a German family company acting worldwide. You will receive the technical and soft skills training you need to make the best of yourself in our company. You will be a part of a fresh, dynamic and performance oriented team, which you can influence yourself. In addition, you will have the possibility to see and feel your work results, integrated in Hella‘s products.