Senior Financial Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs Senior Financial Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
In this role, you will be part of the European Finance team managing remotely the local Overheads for one of our Kellogg’s operations, including partnering the local Cost Centre owners to understand financial performances and identify risks and savings opportunities. You will also own other FP&A and controlling activities, including monthly reporting and management of direct charges related to COGs.
This role provides a great opportunity to use your strong financial analysis skills alongside your good business partnering skillset to engage and collaborate with senior finance and non-finance stakeholders.
You will be part of a dynamic team in Bucharest, with great future career opportunities, as well as being a key member of our European business unit finance team.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- University Degree in Finance/Business-Related field;
- Relevant finance experience, including budgeting and forecasting;
- Proven ability to business partner with finance and non-finance stakeholders;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Access and deep Excel skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrates resilience when handling challenge;
- Takes ownership for his/her own work and actively seeks for improvement opportunities;
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment cross functional with tight turnaround times for deliverables;
- Experience of working effectively in a virtual team environment;
- Fluent English- verbal and written.
- Proficient knowledge of ERP and other financial planning systems (e.g. SAP, Anaplan);
- Experience of working effectively in a remote multi-cultural team environment.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as Senior Financial Analyst, you will work with an energetic business team and provide valuable support to:
- Owning operating expenses analyses for one of Kellogg’s European Business Units. This involves completing all related budget, forecast and actuals processes including all deliverables and cost rationalization requirements. In addition you will drive financial remediation for risks and opportunities with the appropriate leadership team and cost center owners;
- Business partnering with Cost center owners to provide financial management support, value added analysis and insight. This will involve holding regular review meetings with the cost center owners to provide timely cost center visibility;
- Establishing strong relationships with both finance and non-finance and work as part of the integrated Business unit finance team;
- Accountable for all system loads and reconciliations for actuals, budget and forecasts associated with Overheads and Direct Charges;
- Completion of ad hoc Projects related to operating expenses and Direct Charges as necessary;
- Ensuring good understanding of financial processes and complexities and working with a continuous improvement mind-set to improve/standardize/simplify template, reports, ways of working. You might be required to support other team members with workload;
- Ensuring that all work is executed in accordance with IFRS standards to minimize any financial risk and adherence to s404 controls.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Moderate travel is required to location that you are assigned to work with, but mobility is a key for future career development.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact myHR @kellogg.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.