IT Solution Architect
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Workplace Services Department is responsible in Allianz Group for Operations and development of new User-Facing Services related to IT – here Architecture Support is required. In the Workplace Service team, new technologies are prototyped and introduced to support on-boarding new Users and improving stability / user-experience of the workplace services. We look for a skilled Workplace Architect who technically is aware about state-of the art Platforms and has experience of designing enterprise-class Solutions
- Design new out of the box architecture solution of the future workplace services
- Collecting customer requirements and translating them into IT solutions
- Designing and Reviewing of High- / Low-Level Design for IT components also in scope of global Enterprise-Architecture
- Evaluation of IT-Solutions based on customer requirements and understanding market/competitive conditions from a technology perspective
- Creation of decision-Slides for Management staff
- Development of TCO analysis and IT business cases for sustainable services
- Willingness to travel
- Experienced in designing new solutions for Enterprises with ~20.000 clients and more
- Experience in workplace architecture across multiple disciplines (Requirements Engineering, Technology planning, design, development, System Integration, or Quality Assurance)
- Broad knowledge of the digital workplace architecture: Windows, Desktop, VDI (Citrix/VMWare), Office365, AirWatch
- Preferably Hands-on experience with up-to date technology is recommended
- Know-how of IT Architecture frameworks, preferably TOGAF certified, ITIL, ITSM understanding mandatory
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.