This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Helpdesk Officer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Helpdesk Officer is the dedicated person who supports the good run of the organization, from the technical and knowledge perspective. He actively and constantly educates the end user community for the new technologies that we are adopting, being the Digital Hub advocates of the Allianz Technology Group.
- Desk side Break-fix support for computers, mobiles, Support for local Training Rooms
- Support for installing and configuring peripherals from site (video conferencing devices, small equipment, laptops, printers, etc)
- Weekly checks for Video Conferencing rooms and monthly for Meeting Rooms;
- Stock responsible for physical asset tracking and updating in local offices
- Constantly find new ways to support the customers better by bringing new ideas and implementing them (hardware, connectivity, networking, etc)
- Educates the end user community for the various technologies we are using
- Accepts and provides for the CHG coming from the group and makes proper announcements of installation/availability
- Provision of IMAC/R (Installation / replacement / change / relocation / removal) services
- Maintains the relationship with the local providers
- Good networking knowledge (LAN/WAN TCP/IP based networks)
- Good debugging skills
- Basic Ms-Windows scripting skills (VB scripting & command line batch files) is a plus
- Good knowledge about Microsoft Windows OS (installing, configuring)
- Knowledge in using MS Office package
- Optional: Active Directory
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Helpdesk position;
- Advanced PC knowledge (including MS Office package)
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Strong social, analytical and communication skills
- Flexible, and the ability to work hard as part of a team and to work well under pressure
- High motivation to manage and finalize tasks in complex environment
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- English and German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.