Customer Services Advisor
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British Council Romania active
View all jobs Customer Services Advisor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Careers with British Council Romania
Be part of a dynamic, international organisation dedicated to making a positive impact on people’s lives.
The British Council is a unique organisation to work for. We have a commitment to integrity, creativity, mutuality, valuing people and professionalism. We encourage our staff to pursue personal and professional development via training, on-the-job-coaching and individual study.
The British Council believes that all children have potential and that every child matters – everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC 1989
What would be the skills and knowledge essential for this role:
- You are eager to learn and develop professionally
- You are a team player
- You are always punctual, organised and detail/ task oriented
- You are friendly, positive and outgoing
- You can demonstrate proficiency in English and Romanian (Level C1)
- You are confident with using the MS Office Pack (Excel, Word) and Outlook, or similar applications
What would be your main responsibilities:
- Deal directly with customers by phone, e-mail and face-to-face.
- Identify customers’ needs and match them to available options
- Register customers for English courses, Exams, Library, Conversation Clubs and other British Council services
- Handle British Council revenue in cash and credit card
- Meet team and individual targets
- Plan your professional development in order to support your performance and job satisfaction
Are you passionate about working with people? Are you known for your communication skills and empathetic nature? Do you feel driven to provide the best solution when facing a situation? Then become a part of our Customer Services Team in Bucharest!
The post is offered full-time or part-time.
Location - Bucharest
Salary - Full time position, gross 3776 RON /month
Duration - 12 months (with possibility of extension and a one-month-probation period)
Closing date – Sunday, 23 September 2018
- Private medical insurance
- Professional development opportunities
- Positive and enthusiastic team
- Multicultural working environment
How to apply
•Do not apply directly with your CV/cover letter. Applications that do not follow the correct procedure will not be taken into account.
•Successful candidates will be invited to take an English test and an interview between 1 and 5 October 2018.
•Deadline for applications: Sunday, 23 September, 23:59 GMT UK time). We will not be considering applications received after this date.
•Please check our website for full details on how to apply.
•Start date: as soon as possible
Good luck !