Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Iasi active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients' development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems.
Its top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
The ideal candidate should be great at training, managing and mentoring staff, as well as fully capable of making all aspects of the business run more efficiently. Interpersonal skills and leadership capability are paramount, as great teamwork is vital to our success. The landscape of our industry changes daily, and we need someone who can adapt and learn on the spot.
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position in a multinational company
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or equivalent. An additional business related degree could be a plus
• Fluency in English (a medium/advanced level of French could be a plus)
• Exceptional communication skills including coordination skills, good personal presentation, oral and written communication skills, commitment, drive for results
• Excellent active listening skills and the ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
• Skills and leadership competencies for people relations, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving including conflict management
• Forecasting capacity and potential needs anticipation
• Results oriented, decision making skills with the ability to balance conflicting needs
• Creative and innovative spirit, experience in working in a continuous changing environment and dealing with crisis situations
• Coordinate the recruitment process within the department and manage the communication with all the parts involved (from HR to the final client)
• Manage the presence activities and the employees’ performance evaluation process in close collaboration with the HR department
• Responsible for monitoring, managing the activities within the department, drafting and delivering specific reports
• Identify the training needs and focus on increasing the employee’s skills in ongoing activities
• Manage business relationships both with Directors and Head of ALTEN projects
• Progress follow-up using the requirements of ALTEN Delivery Centers
• Assess and monitor key project dependencies, linkages and risks to ensure the transformation agenda is delivered to scope, time, cost and the required quality criteria
• Act as a key facilitator for change, supporting management through cross functional decisions by communicating changes, assessing central and local market risks, evaluating potential impacts and recommending solutions
• Monitor different activities within the Supply Chain department (skill matrix/key performance indicators, progress monitoring)
• Candidates technical skills assessment
• Support in identifying and prioritizing the training and recruitment needs
• Deliverables follow-up