Talent Sourcer (6 months contract)
GBS (Global Business Services) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for BAT.
If you have financial or HR areas background; you thrive when faced with a challenge and you are highly motivated; you want to develop your career in an organisation that will not only recognise the unique attributes you bring but will support your development and reward your contribution,
visit our website @ www.bat-careers.com
What is needed from your side:
• Passion for recruitment and talent attraction
• Previous experience as Sourcer (6 months -1 year)
• Excellent English command
• Computer skills
• Excellent organizing skills, attention to details, flexibility
• Team orientation, with a focus on collaboration and delivery.
We are looking for a new colleague within the Recruitment team, initially for a 6 months period, who will help and support with sourcing and approaching candidates, according to the organization’s needs.
• Collaborate with the recruitment team for understanding the needs
• Profile debriefing together with the responsible recruiter and manager
• Sourcing - research, creating personalized job ads, candidate identification and prescreening
• Use sourcing tools and techniques to identify candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean search
• Actively engage with recruiters, provide ongoing status of sourcing activities and candidates
• Use candidate relationship management skills to identify, qualify, and maintain candidates
• Conduct prescreening phone interviews, when needed
• Regular database updates
• Constant feedback to all involved candidates and recruiters.