Sales Analyst Intern (m/f), Beauty Care - 180005V4
Henkel România, local branch of Henkel Central Eastern Europe, has almost 540 employees and a wide portfolio comprising over 30 brands, thousands of products, from cosmetics, detergents, to commercial and professional adhesives and technologies.
From its establishment in Romania in 1994, Henkel successfully launched an important number of brands from Henkel international portfolio: Persil, Pur, Rex, Perwoll, Silan, Clin, Bref (Laundry & Home Care); Fa, Palette, Taft, Gliss, Schauma, Brillance, Syoss, Vademecum, Hattric (Beauty Care); Ceresit, Thomsit, Moment, Super Attak, Loctite and Teroson (Adhesives).
• You have an excellent university degree in economic or business administration
• You have min. 1 year experience in similar activities
• You are analytically strong and team-oriented. Furthermore, you are very well organized
• You are an independent thinker who acts and decides objectively and with integrity
• You have excellent communication skills in English. Other major languages are a plus
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
• Developing professional data and compiling information on sales activities and competition
• Preparing a range of periodic reports and maintaining records of all information and statistics
• Preparing sales forecasts and budgets, assisting in monitoring sales volume, revenues, and costs vs. forecasts, and carrying out plans to improve the sales performance of the brands
• Responsible for the regular collection, processing, controlling and updating the market data, Market-Share-data, pricing information, screening of competitor‘s activities
• Preparing presentations for conferences and other special events as far as briefed or requested by the Key Account Management Department
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel. Discover our winning culture: henkel.com/careers