QA Engineer (Midd/ Senior)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile EDUROM active.
Vezi toate job-urile QA Engineer (Midd/ Senior) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Controlul calitatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
EDUROM is a Romanian company and the exclusive representative in Romania of two powerful global methodologies: BELBIN and Situational Leadership -The Original Model, that has been successfully providing professional services of training, recruitment and HR consultancy since 2002.Cerinte
Our clients are companies in full development in Iasi (both product and outsourcing profiles, with local offices as well as worldwide) activating in different areas of business (e.g., fin-tech; health, energy).
On their behalf, we are looking for hands-on, passionate, self-motivated individuals who aspire to great careers in Quality Assurance Engineering.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Business or Computer Science is required, or equivalent to.
• Experience of minimum 1 year in doing software quality assurance and testing web applications
• Knowledge in applying testing methodologies
• Experience in creating test plans, executing test cases, performing system testing, bug reporting
• Proven working experience with Automation testing tools (e.g., Selenium, Cucumber, SoapUI)
• Script and tool-based automation testing knowledge (e.g., JMeter, BDD, Postman)
• Very good English skills
• Perform manual testing. Design and create test cases, test documentation or any other test assets.
• Develop, maintain and execute script-based automation test cases.
• Write test cases, build test systems and automate tests.
• Proactive testing, identifying gaps between specifications and actual implementation of the delivered application.
• Use various tools to gather crash logs, console output and screenshots.
• Manage and track bugs/anomalies and verify bug fixes.
• Improve working methods and instructions.
• Be responsible for the overall quality of new versions of software being released.