Talent Acquisition Specialist
Exceptional client service, without exception.
There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,500 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
Curious | Collaborative | Personally credible | Decisive thinker | Driven to deliver
• Self-planning and organizing skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Very good command of English and a good command of MS Office
• At least 1 year of full cycle recruitment within a recruitment agency
• Very good sourcing abilities for white collar roles
• Able to provide constructive and insightful feedback to candidates, managers, colleagues
• University degree – Economic studies might be a plus.
Are you the kind of person who gets excited about matching people with challenging opportunities for the future of their career?
Do you thrive on the diversity of providing a complete HR service from shaping organizational culture to helping someone with their onboarding query?
Can you be a maniac about structure and organization as well as a promoter of open relationships and communication?
If so, we have the perfect place for you! We are looking for someone special to join us in providing the very best HR services for our amazing colleagues.
You will find a highly collaborative HR team, ready to support you in your journey of becoming a successful Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Job summary: Resourcing & Talent planning
- Ensure that the organization has the right resource, capability and talent to achieve immediate and strategic ambitions now and in the future.
- Work to strengthen the connection that all employees have with their work, colleagues and to the organization so that employees are more fulfilled and make a greater contribution.
- Ensure customer-focused HR service delivery excellence across the entire employee lifecycle.
Are you eager for more? Let’s plan it together and make it happen! Your ideas are always welcomed!
You will be exposed to the following HR professional areas:
Resourcing and talent planning:
- Talent acquisition processes – sourcing, assessment and selection.
- Ensure a flowless candidate experience for all candidates involved and build a trust-based relationship.
- Conduct regular external talent identification exercises in line with agreed principles.
- Contribute to delivering the best employee experience for new joiners and facilitate the onboarding process.
- Advise employees about the organization’s values and behavioral expectations.
- Act as role model and people connector.
- Design and roll out internal communication messages.
Insights, strategy and solutions:
- Collate and feed in ideas, relevant information, data and reports to influence policy, process and decisions.
- Support employees and managers to apply people policies consistently and fairly.
Human Resources & Operations Team
We are fun. We are smart. We are always kind and we see the best in people. We care for our organization.
Our Mission: Supporting our business and our people in reaching strategic goals through the best suited people processes and solutions.
By applying to this job post, you are giving us your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, we might keep your personal data for future employment oportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016/679.