- Proven 2 - 3 years experience as an HR Officer or relevant personnel /administrative position;
- Degree in Human Resource Management or related qualification;
- Solid knowledge of labor legislation;
- Good knowledge of English;
- A friendly approach.
We are looking for an HR Officer to handle a variety of personnel-related administrative duties. Your role is to act as the liaison between the HR Department and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. You will also support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes, and relevant documents.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties;
- Preparation and administration of personnel files;
- Centralization and verification of documents required for employment;
- Management of activities related to occupational medicine (medical appointments, follow-up of skill sets, liaison with medical centers);
- Preparation of employment documents (job description, CIM, additional documents, etc.);
- Compile monthly employee day-to-day time, attendance administration, vacation tracking, medical leave, and review timesheets;
- Maintain the relationship with occupational and health examination and SSM/PSI labor protection suppliers;
- Drifting various documents solicited by employees;
- Supporting in organizing employee activities(team buildings, parties, etc.).
We can offer you:
- Good working conditions;
- Good remuneration;
- Teamwork with young professionals;
- Participation in the development and/or implementation of various complex projects;
- Challenging and dynamic work associated with acquiring new knowledge;
- Opportunities for career development.
Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Bulgaria, Euro Games Technology (EGT) has always prided itself on a reputation of being amongst the most progressive companies in the global gaming industry. Its main focus is the development, production, sales, and technical support of a diverse range of products. Today its global distribution network includes dealerships in 25 countries and most of its portfolio models are installed in over 85 jurisdictions in Europe, Asia, Africa, North, Central, and South America. EGT’s headquarters and manufacturing facilities are spread across 7 buildings of around 51,448 sq. m and its team includes over 2,100 employees.
Within the main product scope of the company are the high-performing and trendy slot gaming machines, the thrilling mystery and progressive jackpot systems, the diverse and ever-enriching library of multigame mixes, the highly effective VLT, and casino management systems. Apart from its core slot business Euro Games Technology has established the subsidiaries EGT Multiplayer, specialized in multiplayer solutions; EGT Interactive, serving exclusively the iGaming market; EGT Digital, focused on all online gaming verticals, including sports, betting, and lottery; and EGT Steel Production that makes the housings and all metal components for the slot cabinets. Every year numerous new products and games are released by all affiliates of EGT, building on its 360-degree portfolio.
Every year EGT takes part in numerous international exhibitions.
The company’s technical achievements and key product novelties are presented each year at some of the most prestigious international gaming exhibitions, like ICE London, G2E Las Vegas, G2E Asia, Peru Gaming Show, FADJA Colombia, SAGSE Argentina, ExpoJoc Valencia, Irish Gaming Show, Fer-Interazar Madrid, Indian Gaming Show, Entertainment Arena Romania, Belgrade Future Gaming, BEGE Expo Sofia, ICE Africa, etc.
The company’s products are certified by various international regulatory agencies and testing laboratories, including GLI and SIQ.
Euro Games Technology is a member of the Gaming Standards Association (GSA), the Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM), the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI), and the Bulgarian Gaming Association (BGA). The company has obtained international certificates from various regulatory agencies and testing laboratories, including GLI, SIQ, and BMM, assuring the compliance of its products with the requirements of many different jurisdictions. EGT has implemented a quality management system according to ISO 9001:2015 that is certified by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance and achieves operational excellence also thanks to the enterprise resource planning software SAP.
We inform you that through your application submitted for this position, you express your consent to the processing of personal data contained in your resume. We also inform you that under Law 677/2001 on Personal Data Processing, you have the right to information, the right to access/update your personal data, the right to oppose at any time the processing of personal data, and request the deletion of your information from our databases.