This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SalesConsulting active
View all jobs Stress Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- 5+ years of aerospace experience in the analysis of a variety of aircraft structure.
- Have completed stress analysis on a variety of structure types on large aircraft.
- Worked as part of an integrated project team on large aircraft programmes.
- Have been responsible for the delivery of specific engineering tasks/documents, preferably including the supervision of other engineers.
- Be familiar with the different requirements and classification of primary and secondary structure.
- Able to understand FE analysis and modelling to undertake reviews of progress and performance both as a load distribution tool and a detail analysis aid.
- Able to perform and review classical analysis of aircraft structure, primarily static analysis, but a working understanding of F&DT requirements is required & a deeper knowledge preferred.
- Have a good working knowledge of the English language (written and oral) including technical and engineering terms and nomenclature.
- Compile and review stress analysis calculations and documentation pertaining to the design, modification and certification of aircraft structure.
- Undertake reviews of stress analysis activities to determine compliance to requirements.
- Plan and organise the stress analysis team based on workload, priorities and available resource.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to the engineering team on specific technical projects and general engineering good practice.
- Report to the head of stress on any functional requirements and issues.
- Report to the project technical lead on progress and highlighting any key issues.
- Ensure that the stress analysis activities are performed correctly and safely and meet customer and airworthiness agency requirements.