We are a global agri-business with a six-continent supply chain. We can rely on the strong history of Nidera and COFCO Agri. With a long-standing market presence, we have a deep understanding of the world’s largest agricultural importing markets, including China.Requirements
Main activities are:
- Servers and workstations maintenance control and setup.
- Provide support of server roles.
- Provide support of Ethernet lines and telephone service.
- Provide support of Romanian accounting applications.
- Implement the global IT policy at local office.
- Communicate with global IT team
- Communicate with service providers.
- Conduct failover plans for main system points.
- Drafting guides for users.
- Perform any other duties as instructed by direct manager or other senior managers, relevant to the position
- Ensure compliance and implementation of COFCO Policies and procedures as per company guidelines
- University degree in information technology area.
Must Have Technical Skills:
- Windows 10: installation and support.
- Windows Server 2012: Active Directory; DHCP; DNS; File Services; Terminal Services; GPO; Hyper - V; FTP.
- MS SQL server 2012 2016 (basic knowledges).
- Russian software: 1c, Etran, Sbis ++, other.
- Microsoft office 365.
- Cisco equipment: switches and telephony (basic knowledges).
- Physical servers: HP and Dell vendors.
- Ethernet, fibre optic lines installation.
Other Required Skills:
- Good relationship skills
- Excellent responsibility skills
- Previous experience or knowledge of trading industry is a plus
- Diplomatic personality
- Accurate, on-time deliverables
- Analytical abilities
- Proficient English speaker
Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 years in a similar role