This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Cofco International active
View all jobs IT Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Agriculture active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a global agri-business with a six-continent supply chain. We can rely on the strong history of Nidera and COFCO Agri. With a long-standing market presence, we have a deep understanding of the world’s largest agricultural importing markets, including China.Requirements
Main activities are:
- Servers and workstations maintenance control and setup.
- Provide support of server roles.
- Provide support of Ethernet lines and telephone service.
- Provide support of Romanian accounting applications.
- Implement the global IT policy at local office.
- Communicate with global IT team
- Communicate with service providers.
- Conduct failover plans for main system points.
- Drafting guides for users.
- Perform any other duties as instructed by direct manager or other senior managers, relevant to the position
- Ensure compliance and implementation of COFCO Policies and procedures as per company guidelines
- University degree in information technology area.
Must Have Technical Skills:
- Windows 10: installation and support.
- Windows Server 2012: Active Directory; DHCP; DNS; File Services; Terminal Services; GPO; Hyper - V; FTP.
- MS SQL server 2012 2016 (basic knowledges).
- Russian software: 1c, Etran, Sbis ++, other.
- Microsoft office 365.
- Cisco equipment: switches and telephony (basic knowledges).
- Physical servers: HP and Dell vendors.
- Ethernet, fibre optic lines installation.
Other Required Skills:
- Good relationship skills
- Excellent responsibility skills
- Previous experience or knowledge of trading industry is a plus
- Diplomatic personality
- Accurate, on-time deliverables
- Analytical abilities
- Proficient English speaker
Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 years in a similar role