Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile CONNECTIONS ROMANIA active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior .NET active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
We are looking for a C# junior developer responsible for maintaining and building C# banking applications alongside Oracle PL/SQL. The project implies direct interaction with the client,it also represents an important part of our development plan.
The team consists of four people, with the members only from Romania. Business trips are not likely to happen.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C# code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and resposiveness of applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Good knowledge of OOP;
- Good knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL;
- Knowledge of C# and its ecosystems;
- Familiarity with the .NET framework;
- Ability of writing clean, readable C# code;
- Familiarity with continuous integration;
- Undestanding fundamental desing principles behind a scalable application.