Backend Developer - Senior level
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Train2Perform active
View all jobs Backend Developer - Senior level active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Train2Perform este o companie specializata in furnizarea de servicii profesioniste in domeniul Resurselor Umane. Echipa noastra ofera partenerilor de business solutii personalizate pentru optimizarea relatiilor interumane, iar pe scurt, principalele servicii din sfera HR, sunt:
Recrutare si selectie personal
Consiliere individuala/grup pentru angajati si echipele de management
Evaluarea performantei angajatilor
Analize de climat organizational.
Train2Perform este Partener Oficial al Great People Inside (GR8PI), platforma avansată de evaluare și dezvoltare a resurselor umane, care asigură organizațiilor posibilitatea de a gestiona "ciclul complet de viață" al fiecărui angajat / persoană de la selecție, integrare și dezvoltare, până la optimizarea performanțelor.
This job is for you if you have the following:
• 2+ years Java Development relevant experience, strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Java EE - Servlets, Filters, JSP
• Frameworks (Spring, JSF)
• WebServices (REST, SOAP)
• SQL relational database, noSQL is a plus
• Unit testing and Mocking frameworks (Mockito, PowerMock, EasyMock, etc.)
• Agile / Scrum team experience / methodologies
And you're extra awesome if you've got these too (not mandatory):
• Knowledge of React or Angular
• Build tools (Webpack, SystemJS, Rollup, Gulp, Grunt)
• TDD / BDD / Cucumber / Locust
• Docker or kubernetes experience
• Experience using Jira Software
• Experience with CI / CD and strong source code control / release management skills including: git, maven, artifactory
This position is an opportunity to play a pivotal part in the next wave of growth in the Financial Services Sector. Traditionally the banking industry has not embraced public cloud technology and this an opportunity to get ahead of the pack in being involved in one of the first platforms built for a consortium to use Google Cloud Platform. It’s fair to say the projects and technologies are changing the way that the financial services sector is creating applications.
You will work from user stories and acceptance criteria and schedule story completion. You should be comfortable estimating resource and timescales for the fixes and new features from a backlog of change requests and improvements you are tasked with, in an agile approach.
Assess issues, carry out in depth investigations and carry out required fixes and maintenance as per the client software development processes in close contact with your colleagues from Application Support level.
Prepare manuals and update knowledge base and other relevant documentation, mentor and assist support specialists in your team to improve their underlying knowledge of the applications and technologies ensuring an overall quality service in the process.
The Sentinel Platform is used by our Customer’s trading desks around the world, so a limited number of days per month your colleagues from Application Support technical level will count on you to be on-call for them as part of a shared shift within the team.
• All applications are built on the Google Platform and use the latest technologies such as React, WebSockets, RAFT cluster, BigQuery, CloudSQL, Container Engine, Kubernetes, Docker and Microservices architecture leveraging Java/Spring Boot. This offers an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to gain exposure to the latest Cloud Technology, giving you the chance to work with the portfolio of applications that they have developed and all the technologies behind them.
What we offer to you:
• Motivating salary
• Intensive and continuous training with Google certifications
• Opportunity to visit the UK office for training and to meet your customers face to face.
• Plenty of scope for career development in a fast-growing company using the latest technologies
• In work benefits that come into effect after your probation