Junior Business Analyst
A.T. Kearney is a leading global management consulting firm with offices in more than 40 countries. Since 1926, we have been trusted advisors to the world’s foremost organizations. A.T. Kearney is a partner-owned firm, committed to helping clients achieve success.
What You Can Expect
- We work in a collegial way. As a business analyst intern, you will receive full and ready access to our firm’s best talent to help you quickly achieve your full potential.
- We value collaboration. You will work alongside team members who will help you grow as you help our clients solve their most important issues.
- We promise immediate impact and growing advantage. That promise holds true for both you and our clients. You will be able to make an impact and develop your potential from day one within a professional environment and culture that actively fosters the following:
Entrepreneurial approach. The A.T. Kearney internship program is an outstanding introduction to the discipline of management consulting. No two client engagements are alike, and we are committed to providing you with a hands-on experience that will have a positive impact on the rest of your career. Typical responsibilities include developing models, performing complex analyses, and working on research assignments both in the office and at client sites for a wide range of industries. You will benefit from our global scale and capability without compromising the speed and nimbleness afforded by our close-knit teams.
Supportive environment. Training is a crucial component of your introduction to the firm. As a business analyst intern, you will learn essential concepts and methodologies that are crucial to management consulting. Your will work with a mentor who will engage with your project manager and offer support and guidance throughout the program. Top-performing consultants who have been with the firm fulltime for at least two years and who are committed to returning to the firm are eligible for tuition support from the A.T. Kearney Scholars’ Program.
What We Seek There is no standard model for A.T. Kearney business analyst interns. We are looking for talented problem-solvers who are ready to integrate as full members of the team and who can:
- Develop quickly and effectively consulting skills and business knowledge
- Conduct analyses of large sets of data with limited guidance
- Prepare and structure documents with minor guidance
- Learn the philosophies and practices of our firm
- Show self-initiative in performing research, analyses and bring in their own critical thinking to the problem
- Be authentic, contribute creatively, and pursue their passions
- A proven record of academic excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- Forward-thinking and collaborative approach to problem solving
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English and Romanian