SAP Master Data Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ManpowerGroup Romania active
View all jobs SAP Master Data Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
* Advanced EXCEL skills;
* Expertise of the relevant SAP modules & the Master Data structures associated with those SAP modules
* Ability to analyze a business problem & using expert knowledge of processes, SAP module, & data structures to create the most effective, simple solution
* Broad-based experience and expertise in supply chain and/or commercial environment
* Ability to understand “end to end” impacts of Business Processes and Data across the Enterprise
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* English required;
* Time management skills.
* Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills
A few key things you’ll be responsible for:
* Execute creation, amendment & retirement of Master Data for Enterprise Process * Model Master Data areas - Material, Customer, Vendor, Pricing, etc. as required for MCBC core SAP and legacy systems including Supply Chain SAP solutions (QM, MES, MPS) and SAP CRM.
* Act as Expert User who can approve, validate or reject Master Data maintenance requests
* Drive Master Data Best Practice and optimization
* Maintenance & cleansing of Master Data to ensure high-quality Master Data is consistently achieved.
* Understand & action Master Data Processes in accordance with the Process Maps and SOP's.
* Root cause and address Master Data issues highlighted by Master Data Validation checks.
* Ensure process adherence for Master Data, sharing and driving best practice throughout the organization.
* Provide a single point of contact for Business Stakeholders with respect to best practice Data management, improvement and performance
What’s in it for You?
* Great people culture.
* Salary package based on experience and expertise.
* Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance.
* Flexible Benefits Meal Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Health insurance, Sport &Wellness