Office Manager - Bucharest
iSoftBet Development Center was established in Timisoara in 2004 by UK Entrepreneurs, who believe in new technologies and the business opportunities Romania has to offer.
Since then, we have developed impressive online products and by doing so built an imposing brand. Our team is young, passionate and motivated to create amazing software solutions that make the difference, all in an awesome work environment with lots of benefits.
We are looking for smart people and we want you!"
The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The Office Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation.
Energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
• Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
• Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in Romanian and in English
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
• Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
• Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
• Knowledge of business and management principles
• Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
• Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
• Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
• Organize office operations and procedures
• Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
• Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
• Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
• Provide general support to visitors
• Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
• Responsible for developing standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures
• Allocate available resources to enable successful task performance
• Coordinate schedules, appointments and bookings
• Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
• Manage internal staff relations
All suitable candidates will be scheduled for interviews starting with October 1st, 2018.