Mechanical Design Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Preh active
View all jobs Mechanical Design Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Since 1919 Preh has stood for technical innovation and Small and Medium-style flexibility. Having started out as specialists for radio and subsequently TV electronics, the company has evolved over decades into a global supplier and much sought Original Equipment Manufacturer Partner in the automotive sector.Requirements
• University degree or engineering training.
• Good knowledge of English, German knowledge is considered an advantage.
• Experience in automotive business, preferable in interior and HMI design.
• Minimum of 3 years working experience in design with plastic materials.
• Good knowledge of 3D and 2D design using CATIA V5.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Outstanding basic technical understanding.
• Imagination for space and dimensions.
• Structured working method and analytical thinking
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Involvement/support in the development of new concepts and innovations.
• CAD design / development of components, assemblies in subsystems, based on defined concepts under technical guidance.
• Preparation of project documentation, such as component lists, technical presentations under technical guidance.
• Consideration of the component and product-specific requirements in the design tasks.
• Support of various theoretical safeguarding measures, such as tolerance calculations, simulations - Involvement / support in the preparation of various trials.
• Involvement/support in the approval and optimization / modification of components and assemblies.
• Involvement in the SAP processing of mass reports.
• Cooperation in the design and improvement of internal departmental processes.
• Involvement in the coordination / organization of pending tasks within the internal project team.
• Technical support of internal / external team members within a project.
• Young and dynamic working environment;
• Professional development opportunities;
• Competitive salary and bonuses;
Since 1919 Preh has stood for technical innovation and SME-style flexibility. Having started out as specialists for radio and subsequently TV electronics, the company has evolved over decades into a global supplier and much sought OEM Partner in the automotive sector.
So when you have almost 100 years of history and you’re one of the top automotive suppliers, you have to be able to reinvent yourself time and again. And most importantly, be flexible, creative and committed. This enables our automotive customers to extend their lead and make the future of motoring a reality.
Our staff translate our values into boundless customer commitment. Why? Because Preh combines a very personal, family-like corporate culture with the dynamics and creativity of a modern automotive supplier.
We are proud to work for makes such as Audi, BMW, Daimler and Porsche – because you can find Preh products as soon as you get into a car. It’s wonderful to be able to say to your family and friends: "That’s one of our parts, a Preh part!".