Middle/Senior Java Software Developer
We are a complex company that offers consulting and recruitment services in the Human Resources area..
Evolution in performance, professionalism, balance and satisfaction.
We are your trustworthy partner that understands the markets continuous dynamic change and difficulties but also from our constant direct engagement with the companies we work with, and their employees.
We speak the languages of those that have ambitions, motivation for success and are able to adapt, innovate, and evolve.
As your devoted partner we identify the requirements and the necessities of your company and as well for your employees.
For our partner, a global software development company we are looking for Java Software Developers.
They are a worldwide leader in textile care and rental specific software. Serving over 450 plant operations around the world, the company system is used in approximately 40 countries, supporting time zones from Tokyo to Los Angeles. Their central office is in the Netherlands and the development department is in the center of Bucharest.
You like to keep up to date on latest trends and technologies.
Do you like to join a large and challenging software development department from the worldwide leader in textile care and rental specific software? Do you like to work with different Java Technologies, Android, Oracle, AOP, Java Profiling, Automated Testing, Jenkins and Docker? Are you looking to become part of a great team of software developers at their fantastic comfortable location in the center of Bucharest?
- University degree (IT, Engineering) or equivalent professional experience;
- Work experience: at least 3 years in software development.
- Java SE (including multi-threading programming & Swing), JDBC
- SQL & PL/SQL
Nice to have:
- Web Services: REST (JAX-RS, JSON), SOAP (JAX-WS, JAXB, XML)
- Web Servers: Glassfish, Jetty
- Spring, Spring Boot
- Profiling Tools for Java Applications: JVisualVM, Eclipse MAT
- Aspect Oriented Programming
- Unit Test Frameworks: JUnit, Mockito
- Mobile Deve: Android
- ANT, Maven
- IDEs: Eclipse for Java EE Developers, Android Studio
- Versioning Tools: SVN, GIT
- Jenkins, Docker
- JIRA, Confluence
- Agile Methodology, SCRUM
As a part of our professional team you will be involved with:
Diving into issues, coming directly from their customers all over the world, trying to understand the business and software logic and come up with software solutions;
Understanding business requirements, directly from our customers or from internal stakeholders and translating these into software solutions;
Upholding and actively contributing in extending good software practices. This ranges from requirements engineering to Agile way-of-working, from automating regression testing to service-oriented architecture;
Proactive knowledge sharing is very important.
Good communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders is vital and we expect and provide technical mentoring for all software specialists.
- Good salary scheme (with 13th salary)
- Flexible schedule (with possibility to work on evening shift 17-23)
- Working from home days
- Trainings inside and outside company
- A standard of 24 vacation days
- Bonus vacation days off with seniority
- Bonus vacation days if medical leave was not taken
- Lunch tickets
- Premium medical insurance (for family also)
- Team buildings
- Relaxing area
- Performance bonuses