Consultant IT Advisory
As a team member in the IT Advisory Department, you will be responsible for undertaking reviews of and advising clients on the use of IT Systems to maximize their effectiveness, integrity, reliability and security.
You will be providing support to our external audit teams in the provision of IT controls reviews and providing specialist advice to clients.
You will be responsible for setting up and completing working paper files for engagements and delivering these to accepted internal quality control standards
- Participate to IT advisory projects together with other team members
- Assist the in-charge and the manager during the fieldwork and project documentation
- Perform various project related tasks in accordance with the instructions of the in-charge and the manager
- Document the information in dedicated working papers as per KPMG methodology
- Assume indicated roles in projects according to your position
- Liaise with the clients to understand, obtain and assess specific information
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Information Systems Management, Cybernetics, Information Technology or related
- Information Technology knowledgeable and passionate
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in IT processes, compliance or IT audit
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Flexible in working independently or in a team, as required by tasks assigned
- Ability to adapt to an intensive work environment and to multi-task effectively
- Previous experince in a consulting company would be a plus
- Available for business travel
- Drive for developing professionally and building long term relationships with clients and colleagues
- Fluent written and spoken English. An international certificate (IELTS, Toefl or Cambridge) would be a plus.
- Strong commitment to excellence and professional and personal growth
- Previous experience in IT audit, risk and controls management, information security and/ or project management would be a plus
What do we offer?
- Accelerated learning curve in the wider Advisory department
- Fast paced environment, and a diverse team with great mentoring opportunities.
- We’ll do everything we can to help you fulfill your potential through various training courses and additional professional qualifications
- Good career advancement opportunities, linked with the accelerated development prospects of KPMG’s Advisory department
- Working at KPMG is also about happy people and an internal culture that supports employees in following their passions through various activities and events. We also have numerous benefits to support your health, a flexible working schedule and many more advantages