Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Camusat RomTelecomunicatii active.
Vezi toate job-urile Industrial Purchaser active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Cerinte
- Business School or Bachelor Degree in management/economy (or similar acquired through experience),
- General engineering schools, or specialized in the company activities (or similar acquired through experience),
- Minimum 3 years of experience on similar position
- Control of Purchasing methodology and of all stages of a purchasing process,
- Perfect knowledge of purchasing techniques (resourcing, make or buy, etc.),
- Specialist of technical negotiation skill,
- Knowledge of bought products/services,
- Knowledge of project management methodologies,
- Good knowledge of the ERP software,
- Fluent in English,
- Know the of commercial legal terms (Incoterm)
- Technical standard know how ( process and conception )
- Is in charge of sourcing activities, selection and negotiation of materials and/or products and/or services necessary for the production of the company, in terms of objectives, overall cost and quality for Romania market.
- Identify and select suppliers,
- Write and launch tenders/consultations,
- Assess the validity of proposals,
- Negotiate the terms and clauses in the purchasing contracts, written in collaboration with technical, legal and financial services,
- Monitor the implementation of contracts, that is to say, the maintenance of the standards, control the release of payments or intervene to settle disputes,
- Be the interface with internal user departments and evaluate their satisfaction with purchases and suppliers,
- Conduct a market study of suppliers and products/services in international scope,,
- Evaluate the ability of suppliers to provide products/services that meet technical and logistical criteria and in accordance with internal rules or subsidiaries specifications,
- Manage referencing (panel) of suppliers and products/services in Romania and all - Establish a dialogue with internal customers services (engineering, production, quality, subsidiaries etc.),
- Be involved in definition phase of the need for products or services on issues of feasibility, prototyping and validation plans,
- Participate in the development of specifications for the requested products.
over the world
- Provide a purchase reporting by creating/monitoring dashboard and indicators in order to have permanent information on results.
- Motivating salary
- Performance bonuses
- Opportunity to work in major innovative industrial projects
- Performance-based career and development opportunities
- Benefits package (medical pass, transportation etc.)