Admin & Payroll Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TELUS International Europe active
View all jobs Admin & Payroll Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
TELUS International focuses on human connection and innovation to deliver exceptional customer service and next-gen IT consulting that wow clients and delight their customers. More than 30,000 employees around the world, from locations across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, enable over 200 million customer interactions annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, gaming, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
TELUS International enables customer service delivery innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. The company serves clients in over 35 languages. TELUS holds a 65% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia holding the remaining 35%.
- University degree in Economics and/or Legal
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role (regardless of industry, BPO would be an advantage though)
- Prior experience with Charisma would be an important advantage
- Good knowledge of the Romanian labor and payroll tax legislation
- Advanced analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Team player
- Fluency in English
- Good skills in Excel
- Own the hire to retire process (new contracts, contract modification, end of contracts)
- Responsible to accurately prepare, review and process all payroll information for TIR internal employees
- Prepares the monthly statement 112 and any other statement for state authorities
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate database and daily reporting of Revisal
- Monthly reporting of payroll metrics
- Issues by request any king of certificates (medical, bank, seniority)
- Handle and resolve non-routine tasks as needed
- Participates in the preparation and ongoing reviews of internal Payroll policies and procedures
Monitor compliance with existing policies and procedures
The role reports directly to the TELUS International Europe Admin & Payroll Team Leader
A competitive remuneration package including multiple benefits
Unrivalled opportunities for professional and career growth
Young and dynamic work team, excellent office location (AFI Park)
* We will treat your application with confidentiality, professionalism and respect. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.