Junior Customer Data Analyst
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
Minimum 1.5 years work experience on a similar position / in a multinational company;
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English – advanced level;
Any other foreign language is a plus (at beginner to intermediate level) – understanding of the written text is needed only, no conversational skills required
Computer skills (MS Office, especially Excel, Outlook, Power Point), advanced level
Excellent planning and organizing skills, detail oriented
Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks
Flexibility and accurate results delivering when working under pressure
Capable of adapting to changing priorities and good time management skills
Previous experience in preparing and delivering activity reports of at least 1 year preferred
The Customer Data Quality Analyst will be responsible for providing thorough and relevant support service and professional expertise to Finance Operations Community on Global Customer Data Management and Hierarchies, in Oracle Sales Cloud (OSC) and GSI.
Customer Data Management, Audit and Compliance Analyst:
· Customer Hierarchy creations and updates in GSI & OSC system for Global countries.
· Manage the customers in corporate workbench by associating together and form a parent/child customer hierarchy relationship.
· Research in (company websites/D&B/ other sources) to see if the customer relationships exist as per the rules and then either create/add/remove from customer hierarchies.
· Quality checking and validation of customer address (city, country, ZIP Code) and DUNS number, for update in OSC and further correctly placing the account under the right hierarchy.
· First line support on CRA or by Email and SR, for hierarchies updates.
· Ad-hoc updates oh hierarchies for customers, on demand.
· Run reports to identify the Hierarchies for customer records.
· Research external data sources to validate customer information.
· Co-ordinate with sales & support services on customer data change requests or data issues.
· On demand, Support various tools enhancements and User Acceptance Tests
· Should handle multiple tasks effectively and prioritize work to meet aggressive goals
· Participate in conference calls and meetings
· Regular activity reporting for all projects, on a daily or weekly basis, as required per project
· Project coordination
· Duplicate reviews (investigate and approve the winner and placing the winner under the correct hierarchy via SDD Merges)