Function developer (Matlab/Simulink) - PSS TSR
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.4 billion in 2015.
As Function developer for Intelligent Battery Sensor algorithm team you need to:
* Understand technical specifications, analyse and implement them;
* Design Matlab/Simulink models based on the technical specifications;
* Perform necessary test activities;
* Create necessary documents;
* Participate to project meetings. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or Computer Science;
* Knowledge of embedded systems and C programming;
* Knowledge in MatLab/Simulink;
* Basic knowledge of electrical engineering;
* Understanding of physics fundamental concepts;
* Good writing, reading and speaking English skills.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.