Bid Pricing Coordinator with English - 2 positions
As Bid Pricing Coordinator for strategic accounts, you will be a key member of the European Bid & Tender team. The team supports sales managers to win new (strategic) international customers or retain existing business through tender projects. You will have constant direct contact with colleagues from all over the world and experience a very dynamic work life. Your tasks will be structured and the processes clear, but no day will be exactly as the other.
- Acting as pricing strategy adviser and support for the Strategic Business Development Managers (Sales) in global tender processes
- Participating in tender project kick-off conference calls and presenting assessments of customer pricing data received from Sales or retrieved from Salesforce
- Organizing deadlines and coordinating all pricing activities related to customer acquisitions or retention through tenders
- Auditing product data received from the local pricing teams in the countries in scope for each tender.
- Work closely together with the Business Development Managers, Account Managers and Sales Management and all involved departments like Merchandising & Procurement and Finance, in order to ensure all pricing proposals are delivered to customers on time and accurately.
- Building product baskets (product lists) based on specific tender requirements and sales management guidelines.
- Analyse bids processed in both effectiveness and time provision vs results
- Full management of timely output and quality of bids allocated
- Vocational degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related field with 2 - 4 years of experience
- Assertive with strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills (Excel) and great attention to details
- Ability to work well with tight deadlines and properly handle multitasking with the ability to prioritize workload
- Shows clear levels of composure when working to short timelines
- Commercial acumen and clear examples of customer emphasis within a similar role
- Can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks and focuses on the solution
- Fluent in English, spoken and written. Another European language (German / French / Italian / Spanish) is a distinct advantage