Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emia.com active.
Vezi toate job-urile PHP Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Well, if you’re reading this it means than now we need to woo you. So here goes…
Our projects are smart, so you’ll never get bored. Our office, near Aurel Vlaicu metro station, is dashing, the team is witty, creative and fun. That means you’ll get to spend your time productively in a relaxed environment. We love bright people with cool personalities and we also encourage an out-of-the-box mindset. If you feel you’re positively unique, you’ll fit right in.
What do we do, you ask? We provide technological resources for the digital advertising industry. Collaboration and communication between departments is key, allowing us to provide the smoothest solutions to every individual marketing campaign that comes our way.
And to end this description with a typical “blind date cliché” but an unquestionably true one: WE DO WHAT WE LOVE AND WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!
If you’re ready to spice things up a notch, apply for one of our open positions and go to emiadotcom to get to know us a little better.
• Passionate about R&D
• 3+ years of web programming experience
• Excellent knowledge of PHP and Object Oriented Programming
• Good understanding of SOLID principles and clean coding standards
• Familiar with various PHP frameworks
• Experience with web related technologies such as Memcached and Redis an asset
• Comfortable developing in a LAMP/LEMP-style environment
• Experience in an Agile environment using Scrum methodologies is an asset
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent organization and communication skills (English is required)
• Think outside the box attitude.
Note: Performance bonus, linked to the sales team bonus.
As a member of a growing team your key daily tasks would include:
• Working on the backend programming of an email marketing platform
• Collaborate with other teams (frontend, QA and the team leads) to complete team objectives
• Learn and master various web services and technologies
• Discuss the design and feature requirements with the product teams
• Contribute to the architecture and design decisions of the products
- A well-deserved salary (plus Commission)
- “As long as the job gets done” type of flexible hours
- “Employee of the month” performance bonus
- Referral bonus for getting your friends to work with us
- “Birthday Bash at the Wheel of Fortune” (it’s weird but you want it, trust us)
- Medical coverage to keep you healthy
- Holiday bonification twice a year to keep you happy
- Career improvement trainings and workshops to make you smarter
- “Jingle and Mingle” & “Fun in the sun” – the best company parties you’ve ever seen
- We hold a cool event every month
- Each team goes on outings to keep that flame alive
- We have fresh fruit and vegetables, along with coffee and tea to keep that brain in top shape
- The onsite snack dispenser is here for those moments when all you need is chocolate