DEPUTY HEAD OF ENGINEERING
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SalesConsulting active
View all jobs DEPUTY HEAD OF ENGINEERING active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
• Minimum 10 year of experience in aircraft industry - production of aircraft structure and assemblies
• Experience in the management of aircraft projects – understanding of project requirements in order to provide the correct direction to team members
• Be able to compile and self-check 3D CAD models (CATIA would be an advantage)
• Engineering Degree in Mechanics
• Have a good working knowledge of the English language (written and oral), including technical and engineering terms and nomenclature
• Good communication and presentation skills; analytical person focused on the delivery of the customer requirements
• Manage the compilation and review design solutions, including models and drawings, pertaining to the design, modification and certification of aircraft structure
• Support reviews of design activities to determine compliance to requirements
• Plan and organize the engineering teams workload, to ensure prioritized targets are met
• Report to the head of engineering and Head of Design Organization on project progress and highlighting any key issues
• Ensure that their design activities are performed correctly
• Provide development and guidance to the engineering teams on technical issues
• Liaise with customers and suppliers on tasks and issues to support completion of work packages
Our client is an international leader in aircraft industry - production of aircraft structure and assemblies.