DEPUTY HEAD OF ENGINEERING
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
• Minimum 10 year of experience in aircraft industry - production of aircraft structure and assemblies
• Experience in the management of aircraft projects – understanding of project requirements in order to provide the correct direction to team members
• Be able to compile and self-check 3D CAD models (CATIA would be an advantage)
• Engineering Degree in Mechanics
• Have a good working knowledge of the English language (written and oral), including technical and engineering terms and nomenclature
• Good communication and presentation skills; analytical person focused on the delivery of the customer requirements
• Manage the compilation and review design solutions, including models and drawings, pertaining to the design, modification and certification of aircraft structure
• Support reviews of design activities to determine compliance to requirements
• Plan and organize the engineering teams workload, to ensure prioritized targets are met
• Report to the head of engineering and Head of Design Organization on project progress and highlighting any key issues
• Ensure that their design activities are performed correctly
• Provide development and guidance to the engineering teams on technical issues
• Liaise with customers and suppliers on tasks and issues to support completion of work packages
Our client is an international leader in aircraft industry - production of aircraft structure and assemblies.