Service Delivery Manager - WPS
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The department Workplace Service delivery is responsible for operation of the workplace services within Allianz Group.
This includes notebooks, desktops, virtual clients (AVC/VDI), desktop file service, printers, service desk and field service.
We are looking for a service delivery manager with technical key aspect for AVC virtual client to support the increasing global responsibility.
- The service delivery manager role has the operational responsibility for the workplace services AVC. The aim is to offer and provide all workplace services in a high quality and to continuously increase the quality standard.
- The core tasks and responsibility include the following:
- Operational responsibility (run) for the Workplace Services AVC
- Steering the external provider, who is responsible for the daily operation
- Coordination of internal and external partners to ensure service quality and a state-of-the-art technology
- SLA Reporting for services
- Coordination of work requests in collaboration with our provider and Service Manager
- Documentation of operational processes (run books)
- The service delivery manager has a detailed specialist knowledge as well as technical understanding of the services in order to continuously improve the services.
- Responsible for continuous service improvement
- Escalation instance for operational service complaints
- Cooperation with architects and Release Management
- Cooperation with projects (quality gates)
- Completed university studies or equivalent
- ITIL Certification
- High flexibility, team skills, reliability, resilience and organizational talent
- Ability to work under pressure while providing high qualitative results and ability to solve problems independently
- Fundamental VDI knowhow, knowledge of operating systems (WIN10 and Windows server)
- Fluent English including the ability to explain complex issues
- Practical experience in service management and in requirements management
- 3 or more years of experience as engineer or architect in workplace environment or similar practical experience
- Independent working style
- Very detailed oriented individual
- Self-motivated personality
- Accurate, reliable
- Good organizational skills
- Team working skills in intercultural environment
- Well-developed communication skills
- Experience with working in international teams
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.