Intern - Quoting and Proposals Specialist - Steelcase
Intern - Quoting and Proposals Specialist
As a Proposals/ Quoting Intern, you will demonstrate your learning agility skills every day, adapt to changing market requirements and gain valuable technical and soft skills. You are a phenomenal fit for our company culture if you are self-directed, a continuous learner, full of curiosity and drive. Are you ready to discover and reach your potential?
Role & Responsibilities:
• Help with research & fill-in tasks for tender pre-qualification phases / questionnaires / requests for information
• Step in when needed as a back-up for non-critical proposal tasks
• Support cross-border and/ or Global projects with product quotations (in EasyCom software) and additional critical information for defining the final net customer prices for major customer opportunities
• Close collaboration with internal sales teams, for deep understanding of clients’ needs, during the project
• Once proficient in Steelcase product portfolio offering, influencing the product strategy, definition of the product mix
• Crafting the final customer pricing spreadsheet, calculating the prices and including the pricing proposal in presentation environment (catalogs, tables, Power Point presentations).
• Basic interior design and renderings for some projects, using pCon Planner
• Curiosity & mindset of continuous learning
• Critical thinking & problem solving
• Collaboration & cultural affinity
• Attention to details
• Organization & Great time management abilities
• Advanced Excel knowledge
• Other Microsoft Office suite, such as: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
• English proficiency
• French and/ or German a plus
• Any experience in multicultural teams, groups or contexts would help a lot – for example: NGOs, volunteering, camp facilitator, Erasmus participant or school exchanges in foreign countries.