Marketing Automation Intern - Transiris
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs Marketing Automation Intern - Transiris active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Marketing Automation Intern
Transiris Corporation is an innovative consultancy in the areas of Digital Marketing & Automation, Analytics, Big Data, and Data Privacy with an emphasis on providing enterprise strategy, infrastructure, and solutions to Fortune 500 clients. With offices in the US, Canada, Spain, Austria, and Romania, Transiris is rapidly expanding and offering solutions internationally.
We are currently seeking a motivated Marketing Automation Intern to partner with one of our Senior MA Consultants and become a subject matter expert in Marketing Automation technologies. Successful interns may be offered full-time employment upon completion of the program.
- Contribute as a member of project team to analysis, testing, and building of technology solutions; be a key contributor for campaign design, execution, and integration projects.
- Learn to conduct testing, environment setup, and bug resolution for automation tools.
- Participate in deployment and change management of developed technology solutions.
- Learn to prepare reports and documentation and present in status and operational meetings.
- Become familiar with products from IBM (Unica, Silverpop), Adobe (SiteCatalyst, Marketing Cloud/Neolane), eTrigue, salesforce, xtify, Tealeaf, Sharepoint, SPSS, etc.
- Continuously improve your ability to troubleshoot and problem solve; serve as an MA Subject Matter Expert (SME) and make recommendations to clients.
- A completed or in progress Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Economics, or Marketing preferred (4th year students only)
- Advanced English; experience working in an English-speaking environment preferred.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Availability to work some evening hours to collaborate with US clients.
- A friendly, positive, and flexible attitude.
The internship program offers a flexible schedule, the option to work from home, and the potential for travel to the US and Canada. Salary is dependent upon prior experience and the local market. More importantly, you’ll have the opportunity to work on innovative projects with top international companies, as well as learn cutting-edge technologies. Successful candidates may be offered full-time employment upon completion of the internship program.