Java Developer Intern - Transiris
Transiris Corporation is an innovative consultancy in the area of Digital Marketing, Marketing Automation, Analytics, and Big Data with an emphasis on providing enterprise strategy, infrastructure, and solutions to Fortune 500 companies. With offices in the United States, Canada, Spain, Austria, and Romania, Transiris is rapidly expanding and offering services and solutions internationally.
We are currently seeking to add talented and enthusiastic Java Developers to our growing international team!
- Collaborate with an international team of software developers, testers and business clients.
- Learn new and keep abreast of existing technologies and apply to a variety of projects as required.
- Ensure appropriate quality standards are applied to all design and development work.
- Participate in planning meetings and perform tasks estimations when required.
- Participate in requirements gathering workshops/meetings with users.
- Degree (or final year of school) in Computer Science or Cybernetic.
- Basic knowledge of Java, Java Script, C+/C++, HTML, PHP, SQL.
- Work well independently as well as within a team of people.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects; excited about solving problems.
- Strong communication and advanced English skills.
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home or the office
- Potential for travel to North America
- Learn about marketing technologies
- Enjoy great company culture with team outings