Connections is a technology consulting, solutions and services firm.
We help our employees to grow, adapt, innovate, and create in a constantly changing technology & business landscape.
Toogether with our tech-savvy software engineering experts, with a track record of innovation
and digital business process transformation, we lead our clients through the perfect storm of innovation.
• Knowledge of working with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), Internet;
• Advanced level English knowledge;
• Knowledge of working with Corel and Adobe Photoshop;
• Understanding and exposure to certain business procedures and workflows;
• The ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships;
• The ability to think and act efficiently;
• The ability to plan and organize work to meet job requirements;
• Analytical skills;
• Working effectively in team;
• Communication skills.
• Translating/adaptation of content/product description, uploading them in the system and making follow-up for obtaining approval;
• Creating content/description for products with non existing codes, content translation/description, uploading them in the system and making follow-up for obtaining approval;
• Product pictures adaptation in accordance with the requirements of the end users;
• Adapting various banners and posters in accordance with the requirements of the end users;
• Creating and developing the layout for the banners;
• Generating Shipment reports for the products from the top categories considering the top priority parameters;
• Retailers fundamentals tracking through market statistics which measures sales, reviews, ratings, feedbacks.