Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
• Knowledge of working with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), Internet;
• Advanced level English knowledge;
• Knowledge of working with Corel and Adobe Photoshop;
• Understanding and exposure to certain business procedures and workflows;
• The ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships;
• The ability to think and act efficiently;
• The ability to plan and organize work to meet job requirements;
• Analytical skills;
• Working effectively in team;
• Communication skills.
• Translating/adaptation of content/product description, uploading them in the system and making follow-up for obtaining approval;
• Creating content/description for products with non existing codes, content translation/description, uploading them in the system and making follow-up for obtaining approval;
• Product pictures adaptation in accordance with the requirements of the end users;
• Adapting various banners and posters in accordance with the requirements of the end users;
• Creating and developing the layout for the banners;
• Generating Shipment reports for the products from the top categories considering the top priority parameters;
• Retailers fundamentals tracking through market statistics which measures sales, reviews, ratings, feedbacks.