For over 10 years we deliver digital products and services, with full focus on high quality and innovative solutions that drive business growth.
We empower businesses with customized, high performance components from our Tech Garages™, originating in strong engineering practices, agile engines, and ideation workshops.
We started the company in 2006 with the vision of becoming a reliable partner for growing businesses and organizations that aim to upgrade internally and influence their industry.
Year over year we enriched our knowledge and expertise with investing extra efforts in building PoCs meant to boost the adoption of digital waves within the projects with our clients (data, IoT, machine learning, deep learning etc.). We soon realized that our growth was proportional to our core principle of always promoting innovating components in every customer relationship.
In the changing and challenging business environment we all swim in today, our clients need a business oriented partner that can build innovative solutions and relieve them of their current navigation difficulties.
People & Culture
At RINF Tech you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF Tech your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• Experience building applications on top of AWS or Google Cloud
• Deep understanding of the full web stack
• Experience with different types of persistence (SQL databases, caches, NoSQL stores)
• Experience working in agile and scrum methodologies
• A keen interest in the latest technologies
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to engineers, designers, and product managers
• Fluent in English
• Experience using the Serverless framework
• Familiarity with infrastructure automation tools like Puppet or Ansible
• Working experience in structured development and build environments (continuous integration, automated testing, automated configuration and deployment)
•Experience implementing microservices and/or working with containers
• We are looking for a talented back-end developer to work with us on the development of Platform Apps server-side logic.
• You will be responsible for implementing business-critical features used by our enterprise customers, working with the global SupplyChain product and engineering teams.
• We value team players who are passionate about what they are doing, who want to learn new technologies, who are willing to take on hard challenges, and to dive into unknown territories.
• Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Work on feature requests and issues that are crucial to our enterprise customers in an Agile/Scrum environment
• Implement services that are highly-available and reliable, and build features to enable new SupplyChain products
• Design and implement data storage solutions
• Be involved in all aspects of product development, from user stories to final implementation and production support
• Write high-quality, tested and peer-reviewed code
• Identify opportunities and implement solutions to improve engineering productivity
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern office facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties