QA Automation Engineer/Python
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cegeka Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile QA Automation Engineer/Python active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
With over 4000 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers.
In addition to the offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, on the Romanian Market, Cegeka has two offices: one in Bucharest and one in Iasi, with more than 400 employees.
We have 3 Business Units: SOFAR – Software Factory Romania; CGMS – Cegeka Global Managed Services Center; STAID - Shared Technology and Infrastructure Delivery.
At SOFAR, our division that deals with software development, the highest number of employees consists of Java, .NET, PHP, Mobile, SharePoint, Computer Vision, Blockchain Developers, reason for which main recruitment focus for this division is also placed on similar profiles.
At CGMSC, our division that deals with infrastructure management, most of the employees are involved in support activities on various environments and technologies, among which we can identify Windows Servers, Linux/Unix, Citrix, VMware etc.
Within STAID, we provide technical support and tools’ configuration through multicultural teams (Romanian and Belgian), that work with and on Networking, Python, MSSql or various security platforms.
Are you authentic, involved, committed and eager to learn? Then you are the best fit to our team of professionals.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
• Working knowledge with .NET C# (OOP, querying collections using LINQ queries), SQL queries, CSS and XPath queries, HTML intermediate level
• Abstract thinking
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Attention to details and ability to organize work
• Customer orientation
• Understand the business requirements, functional analysis and change tasks
• Create test plan and design test cases
• Create and execute (automated) sanity and functional/non-functional tests (performance, security, different access means/channels)
• Update and maintain the integration (regression) test plan as defined and /or updated during testing new test cases identified
• Report, record, escalate if needed and trace all discovered errors/bugs
• Contribute together with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process
Nice to have:
• Experience with change management and defect tracking tools;
• Experience with test automation tools, such as Selenium & SpecFlow;
• High standards of confidentiality; ability to handle sensitive information with integrity and trust;
• Working experience according to Agile methodology.
• Positive attitude
• Willing to learn and improve
• Good problem-solving skills
• Flexible to different technologies and projects
What we offer:
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
• We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
• Continous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Scrum/Kanban, coding oriented TDD Kata)
• Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
• Meal tickets
• Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
• Massage within the company premises
• Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
• Long term career development programs
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots