Sales and Marketing Intern - EcoLab
Sales and Marketing Intern
Keep Me In Mind
We’re searching for 2 intelligent and ambitious Sales & Marketing interns. You will assist with multiple facets of sales and marketing in one of our two business divisions: Food and Beverage or Healthcare. Primary to your role will be helping current field sales force and marketing existing associates.
This will be a full-time position for 6 months, ideally starting in November the latest. It is ideal for a college student or recent college graduate looking to gain hands on experience in sales and marketing.
You should be:
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software
- Detail driven – You are able to complete detailed tasks with both speed and accuracy.
- Search Savvy
- Responsible Self Starter – We’ll train you, but you will also be expected to make progress yourself
- Active support for field sales team
- Deployment of marketing tools and materials in the field and to our customers
- Sales trends analysis and reports
- Customer support when necessary
- Involvement in sales processes of the division
- Management of dedicated project
- Sales Forecast consolidation
- Product mix analyze
- Competitor analyze
- Build database on specific criteria
- Prepare documentation for tenders (*in Healthcare division)
- Good communications skills, quick thinking to respond to inquiries.
- Ability to multitask.
- A strong eye for detail. We need this person to be able to keep our sales and marketing processes tight and fluent.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Personality that thrives in a fast-paced, global company environment and culture.