Sales and Marketing Intern - EcoLab
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs Sales and Marketing Intern - EcoLab active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Sales and Marketing Intern
Keep Me In Mind
We’re searching for 2 intelligent and ambitious Sales & Marketing interns. You will assist with multiple facets of sales and marketing in one of our two business divisions: Food and Beverage or Healthcare. Primary to your role will be helping current field sales force and marketing existing associates.
This will be a full-time position for 6 months, ideally starting in November the latest. It is ideal for a college student or recent college graduate looking to gain hands on experience in sales and marketing.
You should be:
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software
- Detail driven – You are able to complete detailed tasks with both speed and accuracy.
- Search Savvy
- Responsible Self Starter – We’ll train you, but you will also be expected to make progress yourself
- Active support for field sales team
- Deployment of marketing tools and materials in the field and to our customers
- Sales trends analysis and reports
- Customer support when necessary
- Involvement in sales processes of the division
- Management of dedicated project
- Sales Forecast consolidation
- Product mix analyze
- Competitor analyze
- Build database on specific criteria
- Prepare documentation for tenders (*in Healthcare division)
- Good communications skills, quick thinking to respond to inquiries.
- Ability to multitask.
- A strong eye for detail. We need this person to be able to keep our sales and marketing processes tight and fluent.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Personality that thrives in a fast-paced, global company environment and culture.