Procurement Admin ( Internship) - UiPath
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs Procurement Admin ( Internship) - UiPath active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
Dear all, UiPath is looking for Procurement Admin for its Procurement Internship Program Mid-September – Mid December.
UiPath is looking for someone with excellent communication skills and eager to learn how an international company works.
The successful candidates will work closely with our internal teams and will be responsible for helping the Procurement Team with various aspects of the purchasing process.
- Contracts Management duties: assist with data cleansing, generation of reports, contracts transition to new tool
- Updating and managing the procurement contract database
- Send out enquires for pricing, help with vendors on-boarding process
- Raise low value Purchase Orders, if needed
- Coordinate arrangements for meetings, visits, workshops and conferences, etc
- Any other general administration duties as and when required.
Some things we need from you:
- You are a student in the 3rd or 4th year
- You have excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Some things we offer to you:
- A paid internship and other benefits, including free daily premium catering
- A startup environment
- Access to gaming space
- An opportunity for career development and valuable insight on the variety of legal issues around the software industry
- A recommendation at the end depending on your performance.
Something about us:
UiPath ia a Romanian start-up which has evolved into a global software company, the first tech-unicorn, developing a platform for Robotic Process Automation.